Same Day Crowns and Veneers
CEREC uses CAD/CAM technology that allows us to create highly esthetic all porcelain restorations in a single visit!
- Single visit appointment. No need to come back to get your crown seated.
- No temporaries while your crown is being made at a lab someplace else.
- No messy impressions.
- Your crown is computer generated and designed specifically for you by the doctor to ensure the best fit and bite.
How Does CEREC Work?
- Your tooth is prepared for the crown.
- A camera is used to take live video of the tooth that has been prepared.
- The CAD (Computer Assisted Design) function generates a restoration from the information gathered in the video.
- The CAM (Computer Assisted Manufacturing) function mills the all porcelain restoration in the office in just 12-18 minutes.
- The restoration is then stained and glazed specifically for you and then fired in an oven for the best strength possible.
- The restoration is then ready to be seated.
Contact us For More Information or to Make an Appointment!
Connect With Us